1. For the most part, it is difficult to make money off of your YouTube videos. That does NOT mean that there are no YouTubers making good money. There are some, but for the majority, it is a known fact that channel creators (even those with hundreds of thousands even millions of views) struggle to make even a hundred dollars in a month. YouTube is not in the business for the benefit of the content creators but for the benefit of themselves.
2. Youtube now “censors” content they don’t like. This means you are no longer in control of your network. This is important to understand because they censor content they deem “controversial”. However they define what “controversial” is. They are now changing algorithms hiding videos and NOT notifying your subscribers (on new video posts and live broadcast) for groups that have opposing political positions of you tube (owned by google) shareholders.
3. FACT: If you had 1M viewers, that doesn't mean that you have 1M subscribers. However, if you had just 1% of your 1M viewers on LUV NETWORK as customers you would have 10K new customers.
YouTube has new rules that makes it difficult for new channels to monetize any content.
The fact is, you have absolutely no control over your subscriber base when you’re on YouTube. You don’t have their names, you don’t have their email addresses, you can’t take them to another platform. That’s a huge issue. This means you can not run email campaigns, and promos, and that YouTube could shut your channel down (as they are known to do without giving a reason) without a given notice. YouTube is built to make YouTube money and not to make the broadcaster money. In fact its built to enslave you to their system. Building a YouTube audience is a waste of time and money, unless it is to promote your other business which is where you make your real money. YouTube may have some professional videos on their platform, but it is NOT a professional platform. When you have your own online network you can make hundreds even thousands of times more money than you can on Youtube controlling your own advertising or subscriptions. I am not saying YouTube does not have its place, but it is built with the idea for sharing videos and not monetizing them.
As I said before, there are some earning money on the platform. However the majority of serious YouTubers earn next to nothing. Plus at a moment's notice YouTube can cancel, censor or demonetize your channel (or videos) so that your viewers can not find it in a search or a related video. The same thing is occurring with Facebook live broadcasts….You can NOT monetize them and you can be shut off for breaking one of many many rules they have. Facebook and YouTube should only be used in order to support your main Independence brand. That is the purpose of using these social platforms, to SUPPORT your business not to use them AS YOUR business. Insuring against a Facebook or YouTube decision they know longer like you, if your business is independent they cant SHUT you down.
Q - Do I need an intro and outro?
A - No, however, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Q - Can Luv Network Studios create my intro and outro video?
A - YES, however, you must be an existing customer of Luv Network Studios.
Q - Can I use my cell phone to record my content?
A - Yes. Some cell phones have great cameras and editing software for shooting your
content. There are also great microphones that have excellent quality (NO WIND
OR BACKGROUND SOUND). Shooting your video must be in horizontal view.
(PLEASE CHECK YOUR DEVICE BEFORE RECORDING)
Q – What is the best video format for my content that I want to upload?
A - Video Format: MP4
- Video Size: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Videos uploaded should have the same consistent Frames Per Second (FPS) for
example 30FPS / 24FPS
- Videos uploaded should have the same consistent Bitrate for example 4,000kbs
Q – What is the recommended size for thumbnails for my videos?
A - 1920x1080 Pixels- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
CLICK BELOW FOR YOUR FREE 30 MIN STRATEGY CALL.
Now, just for you, the network that has all the fun. Unlimited access to big-screen movies, Worship, Hosts Shows, and the hottest Music Vides.
Maybe you're not a video creator or content provider, however, you know someone that is looking for this opportunity and would be great at this. Just contact us below and we will get you started.
Copyright © 2023 Luv Radio Network - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy